Thursday, August 14, 2014

Paintings by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia

"The Lawn" oil painting on canvas about 6 ft across and 5 ft high; by Gloria Poole of Missouri [me] and that is on my wall behind my drawing table. This painting is signed by me but my signature is in bottom left corner behind the lamp. 

"The Hug"  oil painting on canvas by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; yr 2012

"Beach house" painting by Gloria Poole of Missouri; year 2010; I set this on a dining room chair to photograph it so the beige cloth [with circles] is not part of the painting. 

"Walkover bridge" oil painting on canvas by Gloria Poole of Missouri, year 2012

"Flowers" in inks on paper by Gloria Poole of Missouri year 2010

"Refugee child" from missionary magazine but modified by me to not look exactly like her; but clothing is very similar. Acrylic on paper by Gloria Poole; sketch only; year 2005

"Thoroughbreds" sketch on paper in ink and watercolors; by Gloria Poole of Missouri/in Missouri; yr 2010. This sketch is also on other blogs and in some of my online albums. 
Copyright Notice: this blog and all content on it belongs exclusively to me Gloria Poole [RN, and artist] of Missouri; and it may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor be printed at remote, nor re-published, nor saved to disk, nor copied, nor photocopied, nor downloaded by anyone. I, Gloria Poole, created all art, all words and all photos on this blog and signed all of it, photographed all of it and uploaded all of it.  I have the originals of these in my possession and the original photos I photographed also in my possession. This blog is covered by  US Copyright law as intellectual property and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to it.
For the record: for law enforcement, honest good people, banks etc: I am a white Southern Baptist Christian woman, single-again, twice-divorced WOMAN with brown hair and green eyes. And yes, I know the sexist internet providers think only men should have websites but too bad! I am a woman and I am tired of being sent messages about body parts I do not have, and about stuff I do not buy and never did; and I am very tired of perverts at remote breaking into my privately owned paid for in full by me computer to steal photos of me and my two daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh and their minor children that I myself photographed last week [or any time]. I am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri, a University of Georgia alum, an artist in all mediums, a poet, author, writer,illustrator, cartoonist at times; prolife activist, personhood amendment promoter, REPUBLICAN, photographer, U S citizen born in the state of Georgia, blogger, I.T. person for my own equipment when necessary; and mother of 2 grown daughters previously mentioned from my first marriage; and the grandmother of 7 minor children who are my blood relatives and I can photograph them when I want!
This is not my only blog and these are not my only art I have created. I have created art regularly since 1991 and began posting some of it on the web in year 2006. A whole lot [gigabytes] of the photographs I photographed of art I created were stolen FROM ME by crooked hosting companies and by [ male] DBP who is my second exhusband who used info he stole from my pocketbook or that he got by stalking me in Colorado. I am divorced from that thug since Oct 2007 and I removed the Pappas name from my name by order signed by District Court Judge at Centennial, Colorado at time of final divorce decree; and I resumed my full born with [maiden] name including my surname of Poole at the same time.  You can read more of those years that does include some art I created in Colorado in the few years I lived there on my blog in that former married name at https://gloriapoolepappas.blogspot.com; and also in my blog of my current, and real, and legal name of https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com.
Gloria Poole also known on art I create and sign as merely Gloria signed by me in paint in my handwriting; [and in real life too since it is my REAL name] ; and on web as : Gloria Poole, RN, artist; Gloria Poole; gloriapoole ; gloria-poole ; gloria.poole; artist-gloriapoole; Ms Gloria Poole; Poole.Gloria; gloriapoole-paintings; gloria0817; gpoole817; @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo in which the RN is standard abbreviation for Registered Nurse; and other variations of my real born with name AND other emails that are mine but that are not so obvious [since holding onto my name and identity takes constant effort since there is no security on internet] , at my own, private apt in Missouri where I moved Oct 31, 2009 with all my possessions including cell phones; which is not shared with anyone, on 14 August 2014 at 10:45am.