Sunday, August 3, 2014

Abraham's children sketches by Gloria Poole Of Missouri

I have to make photos small because there's many of these . I am creating mini-exhibit of the descendants of Abraham of the Bible [all Jews and Arabs]. These span time frame 1995 in Atlanta, GA to present in Missouri. Copyrighted. Read labels & copyright.

King David sketch by Gloria Poole acrylics ; yr 1995 

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, sketch by Gloria Poole  in 2009

"Jewish merchant" sketch by Gloria Poole

"Abu Dhabi Sheik" sketch by Gloria Poole, yr 2014;acrylics

"King of Jordan Abdullah" sketch by Gloria Poole , 2009 in powdered pastels

"Arabic woman" oil painting for ethnic series by Gloria Poole, yr 2010

"Nigerien in bubu" oil painting for ethnic series by Gloria Poole; yr 2010

"The Sultan" oil painting for ethnic series by Gloria Poole, 2007

"Pres Ahmadinejad of Iran" sketch by Gloria Poole

"Madasgascar" sketch by Gloria Poole in powdered pastels

"The Hebrew" sketch by Gloria Poole, acrylics


"Pres Ahmadinejad of Iran" sketch by Gloria Poole

"Nigerien woman" sketch by Gloria Poole

"Turk" sketch one of three created by Gloria Poole yr 2007

"Palestinian shepherd" sketch by Gloria Poole; acrylics

Morrocan Sheik" sketch by Gloria Poole ; watercolors
 I have about 10 more sketches that would fit into this category but I cannot put that many on one time on a post. I will probably add those later. The situation in so-called "middle east" seems to me to be leading to what the book of Revelations named Armageddon, the final war that destroys the physical earth.  It makes me sad because Bible says Jews and Arabs have the patriarch Abraham as the father of their races and so they are half-brothers. The Jews began with Abraham and Sarai  whose name was later changed to Sarah by an angel. And the Arabs began with Abraham and Hagar who was Egyptian. Read about it in the Bible. I prefer the King James Holy Bible.  This would be part 1 of this exhibit, so watch for part 2 later.

Also, for the record, I do not speak, read, or write Arabic. Someone emailed me twice in Arabic and I am not sure how or if to respond. I am U S citizen on U S continent [Missouri] and only speak English fluently. I recognize the written characters of some languages from reading the news [BBC world news categorized by countries] but I only read, write, speak English. 

All of these sketches and oil paintings are part of the ethnic series I began in year 2006 and continue to this day. If you scroll back through archives of this blog, to my first post on it, you will read the mission statement for my ethnic series.

Copyright notice: this blog and all content of it belongs exclusively to me Gloria Poole [ a white Southern Baptist CHRISTIAN woman who is not married] and was created exclusively be me. All art, all words, all photos on this blog were created as original content by me Gloria. This blog may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor be re-published, nor printed at remote, nor saved to disk. This blog and its contents are covered by U S copyright law as original art created by me and I have the originals that I photographed to upload to it. I , Gloria Poole, drew painted signed photographed uploaded all art on this blog.

Foe the record: I repeat I am a U S citizen born in the state of Georgia in the U S to U S citizens. I reside in Missouri since Oct 31, 2009. I am twice divorced and you can read about that second fiasco marriage that ended in divorce after four yrs & 10 months by time of final decree on my blog in my former married name of https://gloriapoolepappas.blogspot.com. And also on my blog I use often at https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com. I am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri, a citizen journo, a poet, author, writer, blogger, photographer, mother of 2 grown daughters , grand-mother to 7 minor children, and cartoonist, illustrator. To read the cartoon story I wrote and illustrated for children read https://cartooning-by-gloriapoole.blogspot.com and scroll to first post and read coming forward to follow the story of Lady Bug's giving picnic.

Gloria Poole ; gloriapoole ; Gloria ; artist-gloriapoole; Gloria Poole,RN, artist; gloria-poole ; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole ; @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; gloriapoole.RN ; gloria0817 ; gpoole817; gloriapooleRN at yahoo where the RN is standard abbrev for Registered Nurse; and other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole since I removed the Pappas name from my name by Court order at final divorce decree in yr 2007 and resumed my maiden name including my surname of Poole; at my own private apt in Missouri, 3 August, 2014 at 10:56am