Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kentucky Derby and horse and riders by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia

I,  Gloria Poole, am putting this  mini-exhibit is because every spring the Kentucky Derby, the Steeplechase, the Triple Crown, horse races take place in several countries including state of Kentucky and NY in the U S and in Great Britain.  I draw horse from time to time and usually about this time of year. Also, the sketch of woman in hat is because it's dress up affair at horse races and most women do wear hats to them.  I drew, painted, signed and named all of these sketches. The only one in this batch that is a real person's image is Zara Phillips of Great Britain, who is a world-reknown equestrian and also Queen Elizabeth's grand-daughter and a new mother recently. 

"Kentucky bluegrass canter" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri & Georgia; 16-Mar-2014
"Kentucky bluegrass canter" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; 16-Mar-2014; mixed media

"Kentucky bluegrass painting on paper" by Gloria Poole of Missouri & Georgia; 2013
"Kentucky blue grass painting on paper" by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; yr 2013

"Kentucky Derby" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; yr 2011
"Kentucky Derby" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; yr 2011

"Jockey and horse" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; yr 2013
"Jockey and horse" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; yr 2013

"Lincoln" [name of rider] horse sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; yr 2014
"Lincoln" [name of rider] horse sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; yr 2014

"Thoroughbreds" oil painting by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; yr 2010
"Thoroughbreds" oil painting by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; yr 2010

Zara Phillips equestrian sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri
"Zara Phillips" equestrian sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; yr 2009

"Thoroughbreds" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; yr 2010
"Thoroughbreds" sketch on paper by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; yr 2010

Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, residing in Missouri but born in state of Georgia, own this blog and all rights to it. I created it to begin with, years ago [but modified it this year] , and have continued it after I moved to Missouri Oct 31, 2009.  I own all rights to this blog and to all content of it. I created the art and signed it, that I put on it, and I have the original paintings and sketches.  I sign my name on art I create as Gloria, and on some sketches as Gloria Poole. Gloria Poole is my real, born with, legal name since I resumed it legally after my 2nd divorce which was in Arapahoe County Colorado. I removed the Pappas name from my name forevermore by order of District Court Judge at time of final decree of divorce in Oct 2007 from [male] DBP of Colorado.  I am also known on the web as; gloriapoole; Gloria as on art such as this which I signed when I  completed it; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo in which the RN means standard abbreviation for Registered Nurse; and as artist-gloria; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; Poole, Gloria; Ms. Gloria Poole; Gloria Poole of words that WORK;   and as other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole. I am white, single again [divorced twice] , woman, Christian, and the mother of two grown "children" who are daughters named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri; and an artist in all artists' mediums; and a blogger, tweeter, poet, author of children's book, and citizen journo; and photographer. I was born in the state  of Georgia and am a US citizen by birth so I have all Constitutional protections including the First Amendment right to publish, speak, write, protest and the right not to associate with ungodly or atheist people. 

And I am known as G-L-O-R-I-A on http://gloriapoole.wordpress.com and I had three domains with much art I created with my name written that way, for about 6 yrs until they were stolen from me by cyberthugs.  I also had many domains and many with my very name written as gloriapoole in them from years 2004-2011 when criminals broke into my web-hosting accounts and ripped my domains and content right out-of-admin-panel.  I have not bought domains since , because there is no security on web-hosting 'packages" because  they do not honor business law or contract laws. 

Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri, which is my only residence; 16-March-2014 at 2:46pm.