Friday, March 14, 2014

Crowns, turbans & fancy headdress sketches by Gloria Poole of Missouri


I, Gloria Poole, am putting here  six sketches I drew, painted and signed that includes an elaborate headdress or title of the person. These sketches are some I drew in year 2007 when I found an old history book that had thumbnail size photos of real people from a different era of time but in their then-clothing. I altered them and enlarged them to make a sketch of them. I was just beginning to attempt to draw people since I had always drawn buildings or inanimate objects mostly before that year.  Since this is a sort of series of headdresses I am putting this as a mini-exhibition. Some of these have been displayed before on other blogs and websites of mine. See copyright notice below all sketches and info about me Gloria there also.


"Maharajah " sketch by Gloria Poole; yr 2007
"Maharajah of..." sketch by Gloria Poole; yr 2007

"Maharajah" sketch by Gloria poole; yr 2007
"Maharajah" sketch by Gloria Poole ; yr 2007

"The Sultan"oil painting for ethnic series by Gloria Poole; yr 2007
"The Sultan"oil painting for ethnic series by Gloria Poole;  yr 2007

"Maharajah of Baroda" sketch by Gloria Poole; yr 2007
"Maharajah of Baroda" sketch by Gloria Poole; yr 2007

"Maharajah of Kashmir" sketch by Gloria Poole; yr 2007
"Maharajah of Kashmir" sketch by Gloria Poole; yr 2007

"Armenian" headdress sketch by Gloria Poole
"Armenian" headdress sketch by Gloria Poole; yr 2007
Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, resident of Missouri but born in state of Georgia in the U S, own all rights to this blog and to all content of it. I drew, painted and signed these sketches and I have the originals of the art I put on this blog . I also own the copyrights to any art I create(d) at any location, at any time, for any reason, with any tool or method,  on any surface or with any medium.  I have never signed away my copyrights to art I created.  I also own the copyrights to the words I write, the "lessons" I write, the poems I write, the prose or texts I write, and also to all photos that I photograph [see photo-by-gloriapoole and my Picasa, Flickr, and Live online albums]. 

 I am also known as Gloria on art I create and sign in paint [and in real life] and on the web as: Gloria Poole [and in real life also]; and as Gloria Poole,RN;  gloriapoole.RN;  gloriapoole;  G-L-O-R-I-A;  gloria.poole;  gloria-poole;  gloria_poole;  gloriapoole1749;  artist-gloriapoole;  gloriapoole-paintings;  gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817;  gpoole817;  gloriapoole0817; and other variations of my real, born with and legal name of Gloria Poole.

Also, for the record: I am a white, woman, single again, Christian , and the natural mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh, but I have no sons. I am also a prolife activist creating blogs for the purpose of ending abortion; and a writer, poet, author of a children's book, and a photographer, Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri.  I am divorced twice and each time afterwards I resumed my maiden surname of Poole   via Court order.

Copyright . Gloria Poole also known as Gloria ; Missouri; 14-March -2014 at 5:31pm