Saturday, March 8, 2014

Batch2-Ethnic Series Paintings and sketches by Gloria Poole of Missouri

This is the second batch of ethnic oil paintings and sketches I, Gloria Poole, of Missouri & state of Georgia,  am adding to this mini-exhibition. I am trying to categorize them according to time frame, adding those I painted first to the first batch, then those in subsequent years afterwards. I tend to paint on canvas only when I have a very definite idea of how I want it to look, so draw, paint, sketches until then. I can and do create art with all artists' mediums: oils, acrylics, watercolors, goauche, tempera, inks. See title of painting or sketch below it. Also, the only one of this batch in which I tried to create a likeness of a living person is the sketch of Canadian PM S Harper. The others I created with a  pencil and a paint brush. The costumes often are similar to the authentic I saw in the news, however. 
Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia, own this blog and all rights to it. I created it to begin with, years ago, and have continued it after I moved to Missouri Oct 31, 2009.  I own all rights to this blog and to all content of it. I created the art and signed it, that I put on it, and I have the original paintings and sketches.  I sign my name on art as Gloria, and on some sketches as Gloria PooleGloria Poole is my real, born with, legal names since I resumed it legally after my 2nd divorce which was in Arapahoe County Colorado. I removed the Pappas name from my name forevermore by order of District Court Judge at time of final decree of divorce in Oct 2007 from [male] DBP of Colorado.  I am also known on the web as: gloriapoole; Gloria as on art such as this which I signed when I  completed it; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo in which the RN means standard abbreviation for Registered Nurse; and as artist-gloria; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; gloria0817; gpoole817; and as other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria PooleAnd I am known as G-L-O-R-I-A on http://gloriapoole.wordpress.com and I had three domains with much art I created with my name written that way, for about 6 yrs until they were stolen from me by cyberthugs.  I had many domains that had my art I created on them for years 2003-2011 until criminals broke into my web hosting accounts to steal them. 
I am white, single [divorced twice] , woman, Christian, and the mother of two grown "children" who are daughters named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri; and an artist in all artists mediums; and a blogger, tweeter, poet, author of children's book, and citizen journo; and photographer. I was born in the state  of Georgia and am a US citizen by birth so I have all Constitutional protections including the First Amendment right to publish, speak, write, protest and the right not to associate with perverted [against nature] people.  See art below signature: Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri, which is my only residence; 8-March-2014 at 11:39pm







Amazon-woman-oil-painting-ethnic-series-by-gloriapoole-2007
"Amazon woman" [in her native dress as seen in magazine] ethnic series oil painting by Gloria Poole; year 2007

"American Indian Chief" ethnic series sketch by Gloria Poole-mixed-media
"American Indian chief" ethnic series sketch by Gloria Poole; year 2011 on paper, charcoals

"Brazilian Man" ethnic series oil painting by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2010
"Brazilian Man" ethnic series oil painting by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2010

"Canadian PM S Harper ethnic series sketch for Canada-by-gloriapoole
"Canadian Prime Minister S. Harper"  ethnic sketch for country of Canada; by Gloria Poole; powdered pastels and inks on paper [that wrinkled a bit --see cheek]; yr 2009

"Capt Moussa" ethnic series sketch by Gloria Poole
"Capt-Moussa of Guinea" ethnic series sketch by Gloria Poole; powdered pastels on paper

"English lady" ethnic series oil painting by Gloria Poole; yr 2007
"English Lady" ethnic series oil painting by Gloria Poole; yr 2007