Wednesday, May 7, 2014

More Royals sketches by Gloria Poole of Missouri

I, Gloria Poole, residing in Missouri but born in state of Georgia, am adding seven sketches of Royal personages that are living, real people, to this blog. I, Gloria,  drew these sketches, painted them, signed them , photographed them and uploaded them from my camera to this blog of mine.  Copyright Notice: These are copyrighted and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog and all content of it. It may not be printed, reproduced, downloaded, saved to disk by anyone but me.  So, see  full copyright notice on my about me page on this blog at top tab.  I labeled each sketch below it. I photographed each sketch on my portable drawing board. I have these sketches and all art that I create and post to my blogs. 

Saudi King Abdullah sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri of Missouri 7-May-2014-acrylics
Saudi King Abdullah sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri 7- May-2014 acrylics on 9 x 12 paper . I drew this from a photo in the BBC news on 2 May 2014. I purposely omitted the oxygen tubing that showed in the photo thinking it was not necessary to my sketch but I know it must be necessary for him personally since he was photographed with it.   

Abu Dhabi Sheik Khalifa sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri 7-May-2014 ; acrylics
Abu Dhabi Sheikh Khalifa sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri 7-May-2014 ; acrylics on 9x12 paper I drew this from a photo that was in the BBC news on 2-May-2014, also {the Middle East section of news}.
Prince Charles 2014 sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; 7-May-2014; acrylics
Prince Charles 2014 sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; 7-May-2014; acrylics on 9x12 paper and about the 6th time I have drawn and then painted sketch of Prince Charles. I drew this from photo that was in the Royal correspondent news ; but I took "artistic license' and changed his tie to coordinate with background. 

Emperor and Empress of Japan sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; watercolors
Emperor and Empress of Japan sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2013; watercolors on paper

King of Thailand sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2009
King of Thailand sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2009; inks

King of Jordan sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2009; powdered pastels
King of Jordan, Abdullah, sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2009; powdered pastels

King Carl and Queen Silvia of Sweden sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2014
King Carl and Queen Silva of Sweden, sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2014; acrylics on paper. This is a do-over sketch but I haven't redone it yet, so am adding it here because it matters. I drew this from a photo that was in The Daily Mail news, when they visited NY to see their newest grandbaby.
Posted to this blog of mine by me Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / gloria.poole / gloria-poole /artist-gloriapoole of Missouri; at my private apt in Missouri on 7-May-2014 at 3:31pm.