Monday, July 14, 2014

Fourteen ethnic sketches by Gloria Poole of Missouri

Copyrighted. I, Gloria Poole, drew, painted, signed, photographed and uploaded all of these ethnic series sketches to this Mini Exhibit blog of mine. See labels & copyright.

Ethnic series sketch of Chiang, Thailand tribe costumed lady, by Gloria Poole of Missouri 14 July 2014; acrylic on 9 x 12 watercolor paper.

A Bride from Kosovo, Bosnia ethic sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri, July 2014; watercolors; face was painted white in news photo I was drawing from of Agence France.

American Indian in tribal costume, sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri, charcoals , tinted charcoals
 "Brown lady" ethnic sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; origin unknown but I liked her turban / hat.
 Burkino Faso boy with lamb, ethnic sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; watercolors, pencils
 "Burmese teacher" ethnic sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2007 [when I lived in zip code 80203] I moved to Missouri Oct 31, 2009 . 

 "Cherokee Indian teaching alphabet" sketch by Gloria poole of Missouri ; but I drew and painted this in yr 2007 when I lived in either Aurora, CO or Denver CO 80203. 

 "Congolese woman" ethnic sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2009; watercolors
 Sudanese soldier ethnic sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2014; watercolors
 Abu Dhabi Sheik ethnic sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2014, acrylics on paper
 Polynesian woman ethnic sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri, yr 2007 
 Persian [now called Iranian, I think] sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri, yr 2013, watercolors
 Surrey, UK, man ethnic sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri, yr 2011
Sojourner ethnic sketch by Gloria Poole [currently residing in Missouri but born in state of Georgia, ] painted with powdered pastels yr 2009.

Copyright Notice: This blog and all content on it belongs exclusively to me Gloria Poole of Missouri, and it was created by me personally. This blog and its content may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor be saved to disk in entirety , nor be downloaded, nor re-published , nor screen captured.

For the record: I, Gloria Poole,  am a white, Southern Baptist Christian woman and the natural mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh ,but I have no sons.  I, Gloria Poole, am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri, an artist in all mediums, a poet, author, illustrator, cartoonist, prolife activist, republican, U S citizen.

Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / artist-gloriapoole / Gloria Poole, RN, artist / gloriapoole.RN / Life.TV / mini-exhibition.blog / Gloria's blog / @gloriapoole / gloria-poole / gloria.poole / gloria_poole / @gloria_poole / mini exhibit of art /  and other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole. at my own, private apt in Missouri, 14 July 2014 at 10:11am.