Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sketches of children by Gloria Poole of Missouri

I, Gloria Poole, of Missouri am adding sketches I drew, painted, signed, photographed and uploaded that are of children & babies, to this blog of mine. Also, thanks to @FBI & @Google for restoring this blog to me since it is mine exclusively! Copyrighted. See labels beneath each & copyright.

"Backyard swing" sketch by Gloria Poole of  Missouri, 4 June 2014; acrylics on 9x12 paper.

"Baby on daddy's arm" oil painting by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2012 on canvas.

"Baby on shoulder" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; 2 June 2014; acrylics on paper

"Baby Prince George" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; April 2014 ; powdered pastels on paper

Baby sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri [but I drew and painted this in Colorado . I moved from Colorado on Oct 31, 2007 with the art I had created there. ]  yr 2007 ; on paper

"Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge with her baby Prince George as seen in news on New Zealand tour" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri, April 2014

"Lydia" sketch by Gloria Poole while I was in Colorado but I moved to Missouri on Oct 31, 2009 and brought the art I created in Colorado with me that was not stolen from me by then exhusband in yr 2009.; powdered pastels on paper

"First love" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri, acrylic on paper, 2014

"Little boy and little girl have a secret" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri ; yr 2009, red ink on paper


Copyrighted photos of original art created by me Gloria Poole, residing in Missouri presently, but born in the state of Georgia,and lived in other places also. This blog and all content on it, all words, all photos, and all art are the exclusive intellectual property of  me Gloria Poole, and it may not be copied, nor photocopied, nor  saved to disk, nor transferred to anyone anywhere, nor printed at remote, nor sold, nor bartered, nor consigned in any fashion whatsoever. I have these original sketches in tangible form and I own all rights to art and words and photos I, Gloria Poole, create anywhere, for any reason or no reason, whether or not I display it publicly anywhere.  I usually photograph sketches on either my portable drawing board or sitting propped up on dining room chair. See my copyright notice on the about me page of this blog and also on https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com.

Also see: https://sites.google.com/site/lifetv.

 Note to @Google and @FBI: a woman with name of "Mary Green" with gmail address of hikingfan at gmail is a cybercriminal who has invaded several gmail accounts of mine. Her request for money mysteriously appears when I click on compose. Her subject line is send money and it shows her photo as a thirty-something woman with dark brown hair flowing freely, it includes  her suggested amount. I have NO idea who she is or how she breaks into my gmail accounts but her same malware message has appeared in different gmail accounts of mine. I am posting this publicly because she is a criminal who broke into my gmail acct to create a floating scam trick email. I have blocked her name address and request via filters, but I am notifying the public so she can be arrested for fraud and identity theft.

Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloria-poole / gloria.poole / @gloriapoole/  Ms Gloria Poole / Gloria Poole, RN, artist / gloriapoole.RN / gloria0817 / gpoole817 / gloriapoole / photo-by-gloriapoole / cartooning-by-gloriapoole / artist-gloriapoole,  and other variations of my name and of LLP s I created, at my own private apt in Missouri; 4 June 2014 at 3:08pm